Tag Archives: Ford Canada
Posted on04. Jan, 2012 by webmestre.
Ford is top-selling automaker in Canada for two consecutive years F-Series top-selling vehicle in Canada OAKVILLE, Ont., January 4, 2011 –Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited finished the year as best-selling manufacturer in the industry for the second consecutive year. The F-Series remains the top-selling pickup truck in Canada as it hits 46 continuous [...]
Posted on01. Dec, 2010 by webmestre.
FORD CANADA SALES UP 16% FOR BEST NOVEMBER SINCE 2001; CONTINUES TO LEAD MARKET YEAR-TO-DATE November Highlights: Overall vehicle sales increased 16% Total car sales were up 23% Total truck sales rose 13% Overall CUV sales increased 28% Overall SUV sales were up 18% Ford Mustang sales rose 55% Ford Transit Connect sales increased 160% [...]
Posted on02. Nov, 2010 by webmestre.
18% CAR SALES INCREASE HELP DRIVE FORD TO #1 IN CANADA; BEST OCTOBER SINCE 1999 Overall sales up 20% year-to-date October Highlights: Overall vehicle sales increased 8% Total car sales were up 18% Total truck sales rose 5% Total CUV sales increased 18% Ford Focus sales were up 8% Ford Mustang sales rose 8% Ford [...]
Posted on01. Oct, 2010 by webmestre.
FORD CANADA SALES UP 64%; BEST SEPTEMBER SINCE 1978 Car sales up 15%; Truck sales up 81%; Year-to-date sales up 22% Overall vehicle sales increased 64%; best September since 1978 Overall car sales were up 15% Overall truck sales increased 81%; best September on record since 1955 Ford Mustang sales rose 6% Ford Fusion sales [...]
Posted on26. Aug, 2010 by webmestre.
FORD FIRST WITH ASSEMBLY LINE WI-FI PROVISIONING FOR DELIVERY OF SYNC SOFTWARE TO 2011 EDGE * Ford is installing Wi-Fi® access points on its assembly lines to wirelessly deliver SYNC® software to new Wi-Fi-enabled MyFord Touch™-equipped vehicles as they are being built * On-the-line software downloads allow Ford to use a common SYNC hardware module [...]
Posted on02. Mar, 2010 by webmestre.
FORD CANADA SALES JUMP 51% February Highlights: * Overall vehicle sales up 51% * Total car sales rose 59% * Total truck sales increased 49% * Ford Focus sales were up 43% * Ford Fusion sales rose 99%, for best February on record * Ford Taurus sales increased 162%, for best February on record * [...]
Posted on03. Feb, 2010 by webmestre.
FORD CANADA LAUNCHES 2010 WITH 6% SALES INCREASE January marks eight months of retail sales gain; fifteen straight months of market share gains January Highlights: * Overall vehicle sales up 6% * Overall car sales rose 1% * Overall truck sales up 7% * Ford Fusion sales increased 18% * Ford Taurus sales rose 68% [...]
Posted on05. Jan, 2010 by webmestre.
FORD BRAND #1 IN CANADA Ford F-Series best-selling vehicle in Canada; 2009 sales up 7%; December sales up 26% 2009 Highlights: * Ford F-Series is the best-selling vehicle in Canada * Ford F-Series is the best-selling pickup in Canada for a record 44 consecutive years * Ford is the best-selling brand in Canada December Highlights: [...]
Posted on03. Nov, 2009 by webmestre.
FORD CANADA POSTS FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR-OVER-YEAR SALES INCREASE; SALES UP 20% Led by double-digit increases of Ford Fusion and Taurus October Highlights: * Overall vehicles sales were up 20% compared to last October * Car sales increased 8% compared to same period last year * Ford Taurus sales rose 57% * Ford Fusion sales were [...]